Helping businesses drive forward their business strategy and objectives through:
- Corporate positioning: Defining an organization’s voice, mission, vision, values, key messages, and differentiators.
- Executive + employee communications: Working closely with senior executives to define their communications voice and style, drafting a wide range of internal and external leadership communications (including to-all messages, talk tracks, speeches, blogs, and content for publications), and crafting internal communications and content strategies.
- Writing + storytelling: Supporting the core business strategy and engaging key audiences by drafting CEO / executive communications, newsletters, white papers, reports, economic outlooks, pitchbooks, client communications, brochures, product materials, case studies, articles, op-eds / advertorials, speeches, video scripts, and social media posts (conducting research to inform content as needed).
- Business continuity / crisis communications: Helping organizations keep employees informed, engaged, and inspired during times of crisis or challenge.
Partnering with creative teams to manage the production of a full spectrum of internal and external marketing collateral (and drafting content as needed), including:
- Corporate reports.
- Online channels—websites, microsites, blogs.
- Video assets for online / client distribution.
- Client-facing collateral—pitchbooks, brochures, product materials, letters, talking points for relationship managers.
STRATEGIC BRAND / REPUTATION BUILDING
Developing and executing strategies to strengthen corporate brands:
- Thought leadership: Building a thought leadership franchise and supporting content that uses a visually engaging approach including infographics and video assets.
- Sponsorships: Building and implementing differentiated corporate sponsorship strategies and supporting messaging.
- Corporate responsibility marketing: Producing corporate responsibility reports, philanthropic program marketing materials, messaging for citizenship activities, corporate values articulation, and internal marketing.
- Managing rebrands and developing cohesive corporate identities at a business and product level.
- Developing comprehensive corporate brand guidelines.
- Ongoing maintenance and enforcement of firmwide brand policies.