About West End Words
Kimberley Tait established West End Words in 2012 to deliver writing, editing, and strategic communications services to companies of all sizes in the finance, energy, and technology industries—and beyond.
As a published author with 20 years of marketing and communications experience, Kimberley uses her passion for language and corporate identities to help companies create compelling content, define their voice, clarify their positioning, and distinguish themselves with the audiences that matter to them. Her responsive, flexible, and client-centric approach enables her to function as a seamless extension of the teams she partners with. She works across time zones and across all levels of an organization to develop and execute internal and external marketing and communication initiatives, with an emphasis on building values-based cultures and brands.
The value Kimberley delivers is unique. She is not just a skilled writer and editor. Drawing on her extensive experience building, managing, and strengthening business identities and brands—and collaborating closely with design teams around the globe—she also manages the production of a full spectrum of internal and external collateral for her clients, from white papers and brochures to websites and pitchbooks.Download West End Words Overview
- MBA, Columbia Business School
- BA, Dartmouth College (Honors English & Government)
- Goldman Sachs (Vice President, Executive Office and Investment Management Division);
Citigroup (Manager & Senior Editor, Corporate Communications);
9/11 United Services Group (Lead Crisis Communications Coordinator);
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (Writer & Research Associate); Golin / Harris.
- Extensive experience:
—Working with senior leadership in dynamic, high-pressure environments.
—Building relationships and bridges across geographic regions and functions within an organization.
—Collaborating with external and in-house design, marketing, and communication teams.
- Professional and academic work focused on corporate values and social responsibility.
- Discipline, initiative, high energy, and commitment to integrity, excellence, and creating value.
- Literary fiction: Debut novel FAKE PLASTIC LOVE published by Flatiron Books/Macmillan in May 2017. Represented by InkWell Management. (Visit www.kimberleytait.com for more information.)
- Long-distance running: NYC Marathon (x2), Chicago Marathon, London Marathon.
- Alpine skiing.