WRITING AND EDITING
Business writing across diverse marketing and communication channels:
- Corporate and business positioning: Drafting key messages, value propositions, mission / vision statements, corporate values, and boilerplates.
- Copywriting: Drafting reports, economic / investment papers, pitchbooks, client communications, brochures, product materials, case studies, and articles / op-eds / advertorials (conducting research to inform content as needed).
- Internal communications: Drafting leadership communications including memos, blog posts, talking points, speeches, town hall scripts, and content for regular internal publications.
- Business continuity / crisis communications.
PRODUCING MARKETING / COMMUNICATION VEHICLES
Working with creative teams to manage the production of a full spectrum of internal and external marketing collateral (and drafting content as needed), including:
- Corporate reports.
- Online channels—websites, microsites, blogs.
- Video content for online / client distribution.
- Client-facing collateral—pitchbooks, brochures, product materials, letters, talking points for relationship managers.
STRATEGIC BRAND / REPUTATION BUILDING
Developing and executing strategies to strengthen corporate brands:
- Thought leadership: Building a thought leadership franchise and supporting content that uses a visually engaging approach including infographics and video assets.
- Sponsorships: Building and implementing differentiated corporate sponsorship strategies and supporting messaging.
- Corporate responsibility marketing: Producing corporate responsibility reports, philanthropic program marketing materials, messaging for citizenship activities, corporate values articulation, and internal marketing.
- Managing rebrands and the creation of cohesive corporate identities at a business and product level.
- Developing comprehensive corporate brand guidelines.
- Ongoing maintenance and enforcement of firmwide brand policies.