About West End Words
Kimberley Tait established West End Words in 2012 to provide writing, editing, and marketing consulting services to financial and investment firms.
With 15 years of marketing and communications experience in the US and the UK including eight years at Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, Kimberley gained a solid business foundation through her MBA from Columbia Business School and intensive training as a Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Advisor.
Kimberley is a skilled writer and editor across diverse channels with a strong track record of building, managing, and strengthening business identities and brands. She has developed strategies and led the execution of logistically intensive external and internal marketing and communications programs involving multiple partners and stakeholders.
Kimberley uses her passion for language and corporate identities to help clients create compelling content, clarify their positioning, and distinguish themselves with the audiences that matter to them. Her responsive, flexible, and client-centric approach enables her to function as a seamless extension of the teams she partners with.
- MBA, Columbia Business School
- BA, Dartmouth College (Honors English & Government)
- Goldman Sachs (Vice President, Executive Office and Investment Management Division);
Citigroup (Manager & Senior Editor, Corporate Communications);
9/11 United Services Group (Lead Crisis Communications Coordinator);
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (Writer & Research Associate); Golin / Harris.
- Extensive experience:
—Collaborating with external and in-house design, marketing, and communication teams.
—Building relationships and bridges across geographic regions and functions within an organization.
—Working with senior leadership in dynamic, high-pressure environments.
- Professional and academic work focused on corporate social responsibility and corporate ethics.
- Discipline, initiative, high energy, and commitment to integrity, excellence, and creating value.
- Literary fiction: Debut novel, FAKE PLASTIC LOVE, to be published by Flatiron Books/Macmillan in May 2017. Represented by InkWell Management.
- Long-distance running: 2002 NYC Marathon, 2004 Chicago Marathon, 2007 NYC Marathon, 2009 London Marathon.
- Alpine skiing.